Warehouse – CLOSED
Click and Collect Available for a short time only
Pick up your new board at Scarborough Beach Surf School
Saturdays – 6:30am or 10am or Sundays 6:30am or 10am
Perth Surfboards Warehouse has quality surfboards at an affordable price. Our Soft Surfboards are used by Surf Schools throughout Australia.
As a beginner, you want a surfboard that is both easy to learn on and will be a blast to ride as you improve.
Our Surfboards Perth lineup is tailored to span all types of surfers. Each board is designed with the widest range of surfers in mind. This means each surfboard will be forgiving while learning, yet will present new doors to open around every corner while you progress.
We’ve taken into account all the elements needed for stability (thickness, width, and concaves), and combined them with the critical elements of manoeuvrability (rocker, rails, and fin setup). With all the elements working together, you get a board that is stable AND manoeuvrable. This is EXTREMELY important as a beginner to intermediate surfer.
We don’t have a fancy shop, or office staff to answer the phone – sorry! Perth Surfboards Warehouse sells directly to you at wholesale prices.
Perth Surfboards Warehouse – Don’t Pay Surf Shop Prices
Soft Boards Perth – From only $159
Warehouse now closed
Click and Collect Only
* Till Sold Out
Scarborough Beach Pickup
Saturday or Sunday 6:30am or 10am
- Wholesale Prices – Our prices are up to 50% cheaper than surf shops. Surfboards Perth Warehouse sells directly from the factory to you.
- Satisfied Customers – We have 1000’s (no exaggeration) of stoked out of their mind customers. Many have purchased 2 and 3 times.—
- Local Perth Surfers – We’re just like you, probably live across the street even.
- Customer Service – You need help… we’ve got answers. And we’ll do it without the elitist attitude so common in today’s shops.—
- Huge Selection – Over 300 boards on hand at all times.—
- Superior Board Shapes – Over 30 years of experience has gone into every one of our shapes guaranteeing that the board you choose will be perfect for you and where you surf.